The Rolling Stones are heading back on the road!!! The band has rolled out an updated itinerary, kicking off the 13-stop tour on September 26th at St. Louis’ Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri, and wrapping things up on November 20th at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas.
Mick Jagger said in a statement: “I’m so excited to get back on the stage again and want to thank everyone for their patience. See you soon!”
Keith Richards added: “We’re back on the road! See you there!“
The Stones announced the tour on their official website (RollingStones.com) posting:
We are thrilled to be able to announce the rescheduled dates for the Rolling Stones 2020 US tour, which will now go ahead this fall!
We want to thank you all for your patience during this very difficult and unprecedented time.
All previously purchased tickets will be honored at the rescheduled dates, unfortunately, there are a few dates that we were unable to reschedule – Ticketmaster will communicate directly with all purchasers of these tickets with more information. Where feasible, a priority offer for ticketholders will be available for nearby shows.
We also have some new dates added! The pre-sale for the Stones mailing list for New Orleans, Los Angeles & Las Vegas shows will commence on Wednesday, July 28 at 12 p.m. (local) to Thursday, July 29 at 10 p.m (local). General sale commences Friday 30th July 10 a.m. (local).
JUST ANNOUNCED: The Rolling Stones tour dates (subject to change):
September 26 – St. Louis, MO – The Dome at America’s Center
September 30 – Charlotte, NC – Bank Of America Stadium
October 4 – Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field
October 9 – Nashville, TN – Nissan Stadium
October 13 – New Orleans, LA – New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
October 17 – Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium
October 24 – Minneapolis, MN – U.S. Bank Stadium
October 29 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium
November 2 – Dallas, TX – Cotton Bowl Stadium
November 6 – Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium
November 11 – Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium
November 15 – Detroit, MI – Ford Field
November 20 – Austin, TX – Circuit of The Americas
DID YOU KNOW???
- Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall‘s youngest child, 23-year-old Gabriel Jagger, married the Swiss socialite Anouk Winzenried last weekend in London. (W Magazine)
- Out now is the Rolling Stones‘ new multimedia set, The Rolling Stones — A Bigger Bang: Live On Copacabana Beach.
- The double-DVD, two-CD collection was captured in Brazil on February 8th, 2006 at Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beach in front of a reported 1.5 million people — both on land and at sea.
- The set, which is an expanded version of the 2007 release, is packaged in a 12-by-12, 40-page book, along with an exclusive bonus DVD including a November 2005 concert in Salt Lake City — also from the band’s tour behind A Bigger Bang.
- The package has also been issued as a triple-LP — pressed on blue, yellow, and green vinyl, along with a clear vinyl version.
CHECK IT OUT: The teaser for the Rolling Stones’ 2021 “No Filter” tour:
CHECK IT OUT: The Stones on August 5th, 2019 performing “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” live at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium: