The Black Crowes have just announced a two-night Las Vegas stand over Super Bowl weekend. The mini-run –dubbed, “Twice As Hard” — will play on Friday, February 11th and Saturday, February 12th at the House Of Blues. Tickets for the shows go on sale today (December 3rd) at 10 a.m. PT via LiveNation.com.
- Out now via Amazon Prime’s streaming video channel, Coda Collection, is the Black Crowes‘ Brothers Of A Feather concert film. The movie captures brothers Chris and Rich Robinson performing acoustically as a duo on March 6th, 2020 at The Chapel in San Francisco just prior to the pandemic shutting everything down.
- Chris and younger brother Rich Robinson co-wrote the Black Crowes‘ biggest hits, including “Twice As Hard,” “Jealous Again,” “She Talks To Angels,” “Remedy,” and “Thorn In My Pride,” among many others.
- Since 2011 Chris Robinson has performed and recorded with his solo collective, the Chris Robinson Brotherhood.
- Starting in 2016, Rich Robinson has recorded and toured with his latest solo band, the Magpie Salute.
- That same year, Rich Robinson hit the road as Mick Ralphs‘ stand-in for Bad Company‘s spring and summer tour with Joe Walsh.
CHECK IT OUT: The trailer to The Black Crowes’ Brothers Of A Feather: