Bruce Springsteen fans are celebrating the announcement of the new Bruce Springsteen Live! traveling exhibit. Backsteeets.com reported the Springsteen Archives and Grammy Museum have joined forces for the multimedia exhibition, which begins on October 1st in Newark, New Jersey, when it re-opens the Grammy Museum Experience at Prudential Center. Bruce Springsteen Live! runs in Jersey through March 20th, 2022, before moving to L.A.’s Grammy Museum next fall.
According to the official announcement:
Marking the 35th anniversary of Springsteen’s first official live album (Live – 1975/85), the exhibit will explore nearly 50 years of Springsteen/E Street Band history through iconic artifacts, live performance footage, instruments and stage costumes, exclusive interviews, concert posters and photography, as well as unique interactive displays.
Among the artifacts on display will be THE guitar (Bruce’s modified Fender Esquire) and Clarence (Clemons’) saxophone, the Tunnel Of Love Tour‘s ticket booth, stage clothing worn by Springsteen and members of the E Street Band, and more.
FAST FACTS – via Backstreets.com
- For advance tickets to Bruce Springsteen Live!, visit grammymuseumexp.org/Bruce-Springsteen, where you can select a date and a time slot.
- Ticket prices range from $7 to $10 (discounted pricing below the standard $10 Adult ticket price available for Seniors, Youth, College Student, and Military).
- Bruce Springsteen has tapped his May 17th, 2005 solo show at Upper Darby, Pennsylvania’s Tower Theater as his latest archival release.
- The new Tower Theater 2005 collection is Springsteen’s fifth pick from the solo 2005 trek behind his Devils & Dust collection.
- Highlights on the set include such tour rarities as the show-opening “My Beautiful Reward,” “Iceman,” “Incident On 57th Street,” “Part Man, Part Monkey,” “Wreck On The Highway,” “Real World,” “Further On (Up The Road),” and “Ramrod.”
CHECK IT OUT: Bruce Springsteen’s 1992 video for “Better Days”: