Identify and develop new business opportunities; grow existing client relationships; call on established accounts and new prospects to develop strong marketing plans in order to exceed client goals utilizing our broadcast, digital, web, and social media properties; develop strategies to consistently grow and exceed revenue goals; strong desire to win!
- Prospect new business by introducing our company to current non-advertisers.
- Develop relationships with local non-profit and service organizations to assist their efforts and raise awareness.
- Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
- Establish credible relationships within their local business community.
- Maintain assigned sales accounts and develops new accounts.
- Create marketing campaigns to demonstrate to clients how our specific types of media advertising will promote their products or services.
- Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
- Work independently, but be a part of a team
- Accountability and self-management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Skills with common software (i.e. Microsoft Office) and social networking platforms
- Professional appearance
- Customer service
- Media/advertising sales or marketing experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- None required