HOW TO LISTEN ON ALEXA DEVICES
How to enable our Alexa skill with your voice:
1. The first time you access our Alexa app, say ‘Alexa, enable WCHX’.
2. After skill is enabled, you can then say ‘Alexa, play WCHX 105.5’
2. If you continue to have issues, follow the manual instructions below.
How to add skills to Alexa using your computer.
1. Sign into your Amazon account and navigate to the Alexa Skills page on your Mac or PC.
2. Search for the ‘WCHX’ skill using the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the skill you want to add, then click the button that says “Enable” on the next page.