Roger Daltrey fears that the entire music industry — and its wide range of careers and services — will be forever shut down unless quick relief comes to its workers. The Who frontman took time out to appear on “In the Coop” web series with Fustercluck co-founder and activist, Keith Levenson to talk about the pandemic woes killing the industry.
Fustercluck productions is primarily a music parody company that’s raising awareness and money for MusiCares to help the over 12 million live entertainment workers and their families.
- What was the last live event you attended???
- Do you believe that the spring 2021 re-opening that the music industry is aiming for is realistic???
- Would you feel comfortable attending a socially distanced performance wearing a mask after having your temperature checked???
- Can the industry truly plan for a “return to normal” without a vaccine — and then ample time to see if such a vaccine actually works???
- Have you been out to eat in a restaurant???
CHECK IT OUT: Roger Daltrey & Wilko Johnson’s 2014 video for “I Keep It To Myself”: