Marilyn Manson‘s Hollywood home was visited by police on Wednesday (Feb. 3rd) evening after a friend asked that a wellness check be done after not being able to get in touch with Manson. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department told E! News that “there was no evidence of any trouble. Officers made contact with someone who indicated that there was no trouble. At the end of the day, that happens when someone doesn’t answer their phone.” Manson reportedly never came to the door. Earlier this week, actress Evan Rachel Wood identified Manson – born Brian Warner – as her “abuser” for years in a post to social media on Monday (Feb. 1st). Several other women also shared their claims of abuse against Manson via social media. Manson was quickly dropped by his record label, his longtime talent agency, CAA, and his part in AMC’s Shudder was pulled from an upcoming segment on Creepshow.

Manson’s ex-wife, Dita Von Teese, has gone on the record stating that during their one-year marriage there was no physical violence. On Wednesday, she posted a statement on social media which reads, “I have been processing the news that broke Monday regarding Marilyn Manson. To those who have expressed your concerns of my well-being, I appreciate your kindness. Please know that the details made public do not match my personal experience during our 7 years together as a couple. Had they, I would not have married him in December 2005. I left 12 months later due to infidelity and drug abuse. Abuse of any kind has no place in any relationship. I urge those of you who have incurred abuse to take steps to heal and the strength to fully realize yourself. This is my sole statement on this matter. Thank you for respecting this request.”

Yesterday (Thursday, Feb. 4th), Phoebe Bridgers tweeted about her own disturbing experience with Manson. She wrote, “I went to Marilyn Manson’s house when I was a teenager with some friends. I was a big fan. He referred to a room in his house as the ‘r*pe room’, I thought it was just his horrible frat boy sense of humor. I stopped being a fan. I stand with everyone who came forward.”

Trent Reznor also stands with the women who have made accusations against Manson. Pitchfork reports that Reznor has strongly denied a story that recently resurfaced from Manson’s 1998 memoir which claimed that the two sexually and physically assaulted a woman who was barely conscious. Reznor stated, “I have been vocal over the years about my dislike of Manson as a person and cut ties with him nearly 25 years ago. As I said at the time, the passage from Manson’s memoir is a complete fabrication. I was infuriated and offended back when it came out and remain so today.”